No need of introduction when it comes to the name of Toyota, the world fourth largest sellers of the car, Toyota continues to improve its advancement and technologies every year to impress the users of the Toyota vehicles.
Corolla new range recently been launched by Toyota in Pakistan and India, send message to their rivals that Toyota not only famous for firm and durability but it also has high tech features against other competitors, here we discuss about the recent launch of Toyota Corolla sedan in Pakistan including, comparison, differences and add new features that had not been present in the past.
Differences Toyota Corolla XLI vs GLI
Xli is the starting version of Corolla sedan series, it comes with 1300cc VVTI engine with having a 5 seating capacity, XLI comes with manual sliding and side adjustable mirrors, this version doesn’t have the option of adding rims, neither have the option of having a led infotainment system, Abs brake system.
Corolla XLI available in only two colors at the moment which is white and black
Price of XLI starts from 1,759,000 Pakistani Rupees
GLI is the next after XLI in Toyota range, comes with 1300cc VVTI engine including a 5 seating capacity, Power windows and electric control side adjustable mirrors and many options that can be added into the GLI such as Android 8.1 Inch infotainment display, Immobilizer, ABS brakes and so on.
Corolla Gli available in six colors at the moment
Price of Gli starts from 1,889.0000 Pakistani rupees
Changes made from the previous model of Toyota Corolla XLI vs GLI
- Both versions have now come with a partial Front grill to give them more sharpen look including complete redesigned front bumper that looks so aggressive and stylish apart from that no such change has been made except a slight change in the tail portion by putting led lights in it.
- ISOFIX is an international standard for fitting a child seat safely and simply. The child seat is attached to the vehicle body securely using mountings located at the base of the seats of your car, comes in both versions.
- From interior perspective some impressive changes made, adding two airbags as a standard that wasn’t available in the previous model of these versions.
- Front interior redesign by making it more Flaxen in both versions.
- (EBD,BA), light reminder warning, the dual airbag wasn’t available in the past in Toyota Corolla Gli model.
Gli also has an added feature of the immobilizer.
- Both version chassis now have (Goa) collision safety body consisting of an impact absorbing body structure and high integrity cabin pursues the highest collision safety performance.
- However, Xli has almost the same features except for redesign of the front grill, Flaxen interior, and bumper with dual air bags.
See Also: Top 10 Expensive cars in Pakistan 2017
Complete specification of Toyota Corolla Gli
|Exterior L x W x H||(mm)||4620 x 1775 x 1475|
|Minimum Turning Radius (Tire)||(m)||5.4|
|Luggage Compartment Capacity||Ltr||470|
|Engine Type||Water cooled, In-Line 4 cylinders|
|Fuel Supply System||Sequential Multi-port Fuel Injection (SFI)|
|Valve Train||16-Valve DOHC with VVT-i|
|Acoustic Control Induction System||x|
|Throttle Control System||Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent (ETCS-i)|
|Maximum Output||kW(HP)/rpm||63 (84)/6000|
|Braking System||Antilock Braking System (ABS)||o|
|Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)||o|
|Brake Assist (BA)||o|
|Brake Disc Type||Front||Ventilated Discs|
|Transmission||Synchromesh 5 forward speed – 1 reverse Manual|
|Steering System||Electric Power Steering (EPS)|
|Tires Size||195 / 65 R15|
|Wheel Type||Steel Wheel With Full Wheel Cap|
|Front Radiator Grille||Partial Chrome|
|Front Head Lamps||Lamp Type||4 Halogen|
|Front Fog Lamps||o|
|Rear Lamps||Control||Electric Controlled|
|Coloured Outside Door Handles||Retractable||Manual|
|Coloured Side View Mirrors with Turn Lamp||Control||Electric Controlled|
|Windshield||Front + Rear|
|Intermittent Windshield Wipers||Glass Embedded|
|Mud Flaps||Extended Chrome|
|Air Conditioner + Heater||4|
|Car Infotainment System NEW||In-dash Audio System (including BT, MP3, Audio CD, Radio, USB and AUX Connectivity)|
|Speaker||Compact LCD Display|
|Multi Information Display||Analog Meter with Chrome|
|Outside Temperature Display||o|
|Economy Meter||Door||o (with Panic Button)|
|Push Start System NEW||Remote Trunk Opener||o|
|Wireless Key||Wheel||3 Spoke|
|Column||Tilt and Telescopic|
|Steering Wheel Switches||x|
|Height Adjustable Driver Seat||3 x Separate|
|Rear Seat Reclining||o|
|Rear Seat Armrest with Cup Holders and Lid||o|
|Illuminated Entry System||o|
|Central Door Locking||Fabric with Silver Grip|
|Interior Color Scheme||Standard|
|Door Trim||Resin- Coloured|
|Gear Shift Lever||o|
|Inside Door Handle||o|
|Rear Cabin Flat Floor||x|
|Front Personal Lamp||x|
|Room Lamp||Driver + Passenger (with ticket holder)|
|Rear Reading Lamp||Passenger Only|
|Sunvisor||2 Tier with Lid|
|Center Console Box||x|
|Power Outlet [12 V]||o|
|Rear USB Charging Point||x|
|Digital Clock||Dual (Driver + Passenger Side)|
|SRS Airbag||Rear||3 Passenger: 3 Point ELR|
|ISOFIX Child Seat Anchors NEW||o|
|Light Reminder Warning||o|
|High Mount Stop Lamp||o|
|Key Reminder Warning||x|
|Whiplash Injury Lessening Seat||o (With Crumple Zones)|
|Vehicle Stability Control NEW||x|
|GOA Body||o (With Crumple Zones)|