DMCA and Copyright Policy
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Cars-Care.net respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Cars-Care.net will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Cars-Care.net website and/or services.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Cars-Care.net website and/or services by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Cars-Care.net’s Designated Copyright Agent.
Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Cars-Care.net will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Cars-Care.net website.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Cars-Care.net website where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Cars-Care.net’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Designated Copyright Agent Cars-Care.net
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Cars-Care.net and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Cars-Care.net’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
All content and materials available on Cars-Care.net, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Cars-Care.net, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Cars-Care.net.
If you wish to use any of the materials or content on Cars-Care.net, you must obtain written permission from Cars-Care.net. Any unauthorized use of the materials or content on Cars-Care.net may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Cars-Care.net takes copyright infringement very seriously and will take appropriate action against any individuals or organizations that violate our copyright policy. If you believe that any material on Cars-Care.net infringes on your copyright, please notify us immediately by following the DMCA Notice procedures outlined above.
By using Cars-Care.net, you agree to abide by our DMCA and copyright policy. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our website.