These are the Following Children Safety Tips While Driving Cars:
Children safety rules and regulations are very strict in many countries and people with having kids have to follow the rules when driving along with children.
People must abide and follow rules and take important tips to prevent accidents cause of carelessness; here we talk about one of the safety tips that must be followed if someone carries a child while driving.
Guidelines for Parents of Children Safety Tips While Driving Cars:
Car Child seat
- Must have a baby seat that fits into backseat car; Make sure the seat is at the right age of the child, therefore, to make him/her strap properly before a drive.
- In addition according to the law in various countries especially the USA, kids must have to go through the 5 seat test if the kid cannot fit all of them then he/she can be sitting in the normal car seat anywhere in the back.
Listed below are the laws of children that have to follow in the USA and probably all over the Europe, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
- Children up to the age of six months must be secured in an approved rearward facing restraint
- Children aged from six months old but under four years old must be secured in either a rear or forward facing approved child restraint with an in-built harness
- Children under four years old cannot travel in the front seat of a vehicle with two or more rows
- Children aged from four years old but under seven years old must be secured in a forward facing approved child restraint with an inbuilt harness or an approved booster seat
- Children aged from four years old but under seven years old cannot travel in the front seat of a vehicle with two or more rows unless all other back seats are occupied by children younger than seven years in an approved child restraint or booster seat
- Children aged from seven years old but under 16 years old who are too small to be restrained by a seat belt properly adjusted and fastened are strongly recommended to use an approved booster seat
Alone in a car
- Never ever leave the child alone in a car with lock windows and door, temperature of the car can get hot rapidly in hot weather condition which could harm the child in a drastic manner, such as children less than 5 year could lose fluid very quickly and became dehydrated, and worst case scenarios further delay could take children life.
Lock windows & doors
- Approximately 2000 children have been injured the cause of stuck into power windows, babies less than 5 years have weak bones and power windows have enough force to crush baby bones if baby hand stuck into it, therefore always locked the windows.
- Unlock door can be more fatal than power windows it could take life if the baby opens the door while driving the car, advise to keep lock the door permanently which is available in almost in every car at driver s side.
- Less than 10-year-old children often fight among each other in the back seat of the car while driving hence it could divert the driver attention from driving and could face a serious accident, therefore set strict rules in the car and try to enforce them on the kids to avoid from accident and distraction.
Other Children Safety Tips While Driving Cars
- Driver must not use phone while driving it may distract him and may face serious consequences
- According to research that human blood pressure rapidly turn high by listening fast and loud music and this would impact the human brain it could be ( High speed, ignoring road rules and traffic signals) therefore don’t do this especially with having kids.
- Try to avoid drive when a driver feels tired especially with kids.
- Kids often carry toys along in the car, don’t take their toys which can fly it or could injure driver, passenger and most importantly himself.